Hey readers, tomorrow is my birthday. It’s crazy how quickly time just flies by, and over the last year, I have learned so much. So per tradition, I’m going to list the 23 things I have learned in the last 23 years:
- Sushi is still my favourite food.
- I need to binge watch tv less.
- Drink water. A lot of water, to keep that skin glowing and keep the body hydrated.
- Make sure you are doing things you like and not what Instagram, or what society wants you to do.
- With that said, your 20s is a time for mistakes. So go wild, but of course, go wild responsibly.
- Do things that make you happy. And I can’t stress that enough.
- Goals are good. It helps you with achieving your dreams
- Actually work on your goals, don’t just set them up. Work on them to achieve the dream.
- Take care of your body. So don’t be lazy, and go to the gym, or that class at the gym.
- Learn more about your surroundings, don’t be naive or negligent. (Twitter will help you with this).
- There is always something to learn. Always, so don’t be arrogant and think you know everything, because you don’t.
- It’s okay to treat yourself to something nice once in a while.
- There is a silver lining to things that happen in your life, just wait and see.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions, people are there to fill you with knowledge.
- Social networking is important, so important…
- … So be nice to everyone! You’ll never know when you are going to need them.
- Don’t be so quick to judge everyone, try and understand where they are coming from.
- You have to travel more, create more experiences. You will realize that you haven’t seen everything you wanted to see. So just go!
- Go experience new things: try the new Italian restaurant in the city or go do something touristy in your own country
- Do things on a whim, you’ll never know what will happen.
- Some things just happen for a reason…
- … and sometimes you just have to accept the reality of it.
- Enjoy your 20s, it’s suppose to be the best and the worst time of your life.
So those are the 23 things I have learned in the last 23 years. It’s crazy what you learn in the years, and how that knowledge just evolves. Well, is there something you have learned that you would like to share with me?