Hey everyone, I hope 2018 is treating you well so far! I wanted to share with you guys regarding what I was thankful for in 2017. I’m not American, so I don’t celebrate thanksgiving but that shouldn’t stop me from being thankful and appreciate the people who took care of me and loved me in the year 2017. So here it is…
Things I’m thankful for:
- I’m thankful for my brother who literally does everything I ask him to do with little complain. Who also lets me know that I shouldn’t so lazy. (Something I want to leave behind in 2017)
- I’m thankful for my parents for loving me, for caring for me, for helping me financially (which is an important factor to be appreciative and thankful for), for providing me with an education that many don’t gets and simply for being there for me.
- I’m thankful for the ex-colleagues that I have made at my internship. The time that have taken out of their busy schedule to teach me, to listen to my jokes and the 100 questions per day. And simply for making my first working experience an enjoyable one.
- I’ve learned that things happen for a reason and that sometimes it requires to find the silver lining in things. This is why I’m thankful for my ex-boss/manager for giving me my first internship. It was difficult for someone with limited experience (almost zero) to find a job but thankful that she took a chance on me. I’ve been working hard on what I want ever since.
- I’m thankful for my friends. It’s so difficult to stay in touch but I love the ones who make an effort with me. It makes me appreciate the bond we have created a long time ago, especially since I know how busy all of my friends are all over the world.
- And finally, I’m thank for anyone who reads any of my blog posts and comments and chooses to socialise with me on any of the social network platforms.
- OH and I’m thankful for creative geniuses who comes with these amazing tv shows and movies.
And there we have it! Happy holidays everyone and I hope 2018 is going to be an exciting one!